Thursday, March 31, 2005

Friday, 3/25

Sleep is getting better. She slept in her bed all night. We put some blankets under the sheet to pad it a little more and that seemed to help. We pretty much hung out at my parent's this morning and after lunch headed over to Nathan's parents. We left Bethany there while we had a little "couple time" that day. We drove up to DeLand to take a look around and see how things have changed. We went into Wal-Mart to check out prices. Unbelievable. We pay twice as much for a lot of different things. It was sickening.

We then went to dinner at Outback. I can't remember the last time I ate that much food. Probably the last time I ate at Outback, which was the week before B was born! Anyway, I had the 7-oz filet with garlic mashed potatoes and a salad. But of course we started with that yummy bread and a bloomin' onion! Yum, yum!!! It was so good!

Bethany did great at Grandma's. She took a nap, even! And had a bath! What a good girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Job getting all this into the web site. Bring Bethany back anytime you want. Hope to see you guys soon.

Love Grandma