Thursday, March 31, 2005

Thursday, 3/24

Today, Nathan went shopping with us. We went back to Babies'R Us so my mom could get a car seat for her car. She wants it to be easier for her to take my niece and not have to bother getting Lisa's.

Next we went to Bubbalou's Bodacious Barbeque, something else that we have missed. We sat outside eating our pork sandwiches and then I fed Bethany some mac 'n cheese. She wasn't quite sure what to do with it at first, as it just came rolling right out of her mouth. But then she ate some more and seemed to like it.

Next, we went to Victoria's Secret because I REALLY needed a new bra. My size has changed so much since being pregnant and breastfeeding and since I'm no longer breastfeeding I figured I deserved a GOOD bra. A lady took my measurements and had me try on a bunch to see what I liked and what fit. I decided on one and then also stocked up on underwear. All in all, another VERY good shopping day!

After we got done we headed over to Grandma's house for dinner. We had ribs and veggies and rice and cake! Everything was delicious and it was great to see Bethany enjoying everyone. And she had fun trying to get Flannel!

No comments: