teething. Will it ever end? I'm so tired of the poop. Sometimes, she'll poop and then will be so miserable so I'll change her right away. Only for her to do it again 5 minutes later. I'm glad we buy diapers at Costco, because we are going through them so fast right now. I took her to the doctor yesterday to look at her diaper rash and he gave me a cream to put on it, since it looked like a fungus rash. He said it should help get rid of it faster. Well, she had a reaction to it and ended up more red than before and it STUNG!!! She kept trying to grab her crotch and she was SCREAMING!! Poor baby! So, that was a waste of money, as I'm never putting that on her again. I'll just continue to stick with the Lansinoh / PureLan. It worked like a charm last time. Why should this time be any different?
Here's a cute picture Nathan took yesterday:

Nathan's dissertation will be in the mail for final review tomorrow. Halleluia!
Sorry I don't have anything really exciting to tell you about. I am very busy getting ready for our trip on Monday. We can't wait to get there!
5 more days!
No comments:
Post a Comment