Poor baby girl. You turn your head for one second...
She had pulled up on the step stool that was folded up against the wall. Then, she leaned to the side and BAM! She was on the floor. She has a big bruise under her right eye. She's okay, though. She happily ate cheerios and apple wagon wheels after it happened.
She is really getting more into reading now. She actually will sit still for me to read to her and gets mad if I don't read something to her for the fifth time.
She just gets cooler everyday.
On another note, I got to talk to my niece, Hope, who is 19 months old, on the phone today. She said, "Hi, Amy. I love you." So sweet. I can't wait to see everyone. I really can't wait to get Hope and Bethany together.
Saturday, March 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment