So, as I said, we slept until 9:30! We may have slept longer, even, if Yoda hadn't barked so loud when my sister arrived. But, I suppose we needed to get up anyway. We were going shopping!
I say that with such excitement because there are many stores that I love that we don't have in Hawaii. And the stores we do have are so much more expensive compared to the ones in Florida.
But before our excursion, we stopped by Nathan's parents' office to see Grandma and Grandpa and Jeannie (one of the women in the office with whom I worked with at one time). Then we went out to lunch with Grandma at Chili's. I had a Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich. Yum.
Our first stop after lunch was Babies 'R Us! I've had such withdrawls from this store. I have such a hard time finding stuff that I want/need for Bethany. And I always think, "I know Babies 'R Us would have it!" Boy did they ever! Between my mom, sister, and I, we bought about 8 new outfits for Bethany. All under $12.99. Awesome.
Next we were off to the mall. I wanted to look at Dillard's for an Easter dress, but, alas, no good sales. That's okay. We then went to JCPenney. Jackpot! I got a dress, two pairs of cropped pants, a pair of capri jeans, and a sleeveless blouse for $100!!! Holy cow! All in all, a VERY good shopping day!
Later on, my mom and I went to Publix to get some stuff and I was amazed at the price of baby food. One jar was less than $.50. Here a jar is about $.75. And the two packs were $.97 at Publix. They are $1.79 here.
Sleep for Bethany was a little better this night. We had to hold her more again to get her to sleep but she ended up sleeping until about 8:30 Thursday morning.
Thursday, March 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment