In about 4 hours we will be leaving for good old Honolulu International Airport. We are headed home for the week. We can't wait to see all of our family and friends. We haven't seen our hometown for 8 months! Can you believe it? I can't wait to get there. It will be a busy week, but we are so stoked to see everyone!
I probably won't be blogging this week, simply because we'll be seeing most of the people who read this. For those of you who aren't in mouse-town, I'll give you a complete run down of the week's highlights when we return next Monday.
Please pray for safe travels and for a somewhat easy time on the plane with B. She flew out here when she was 2 months old, but that was when she was sleeping all the time. Now, she needs a lot of interaction! Also pray that we can keep our wits!
See you all in 17 hours!
Monday, March 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment