Friday, March 11, 2005

more teething!

Well, little B must be teething again. She was cranky all day yesterday. And she wouldn't eat. She would eat finger foods if I gave them to her, but she wanted little to do with the solids. And it seemed like she wanted a bottle all day. Plus, she was very clingy. Which was hard, because I've got a cold and didn't want to be on top of her too much to keep her healthy. But, if she isn't feeling good, than all she's going to want is for someone to hold her. She's even started crying when Nathan leaves for work in the morning. Poor baby.

She's started playing with her hair while she drinks her bottle. Better her's than mine!

I forgot to mention that while we were at the beach last weekend that she said Momma! I'd like to think that she was saying that for me, but she was eating cheerios at the time and would only say it after she ate them. Maybe she was asking for more. No, she was saying it for me! :)

Bethany has started sitting through books that she didn't used to. I guess her attention span is growing. I read the same book to her (Barnyard Dance!) four times! She loved it! And I checked out some books from the library that have lots of faces. She squeals at them!

Pray that this crankiness and clinginess are over with by the time we leave!

10 days!!!

No comments: