Today, out of the blue, Bethany started clapping! It was sooooo cute! Now, the past few days I've been working with her on it. I would have her sit in my lap and I would clap my hands and then I would clap her hands for her. Then she would clap my hands for me. But today, without any coaxing, she did it all by herself! So, here's a clip for you! Toward the end you can see her just watching us clap. Once I quit, she did it again.
We also posted two clips of her climbing into the chairs. One is dated Feb 23, the other March 1. Go here to see all of the clips. In the chair 2 clip, you can see at the end where Nathan comes home from work. She gets a HUGE grin on her face and squeals!!!
Well, we're still battling the poop. I hate this teething stuff. Her poor tush is so red and sore. It breaks my heart when she screams in pain when we clean her up. Tonight, instead of getting her in and out of the bath, Nathan just hung out with her and let her just sit in the tub for a while. We figured it probably felt good to her. Then we put her in the play yard nekkid for about 20 minutes. Luckily, no poop during that time, so hopefully that helped, too.
We think she's also been waving. It was hard to tell for a while because she was just hitting her hand on her leg. But recently, she's done it when she sees someone, and she doesn't hit her leg anymore. So maybe she'll wave to everyone we see when we're home!
9 days!
Sunday, March 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hi! Could see Chair 2 and Clapping, but not Chair 1. Help!! It is so cute how she's climbing and clapping. Your days are going to get busier and busier now. Babies demand a lot of attention, but creepers (climbers) and toddlers really need you. Can't wait until Mar. 22. Any special plans?
Test
Test-I'm having a difficult time posting a comment.
Test-I'm having a difficult time posting a comment. Keep getting a "This page cannot be displayed" message. I had trouble last week, also. Guess I'll check back later to see if either of these messages post. ~ Love you!
What a nice treat to get to see movies of Bethany. I am on the computer at work right now trying to finish up a paper. This was just what I needed to get back to work. I cannot wait to see you soon. I will really only be home one Easter so I hope I will get to spend some time with you all. I miss you and love you all. Mwwwaaaaahhhhh!
Post a Comment