Thursday, December 02, 2004

Crawling...

...almost! She is getting up on all fours and then either falls down, or scoots back. She can also hold herself up sitting for longer than 2 seconds! She can make it 5-10 seconds now! At least she doesn't just "fold in half" when she can't sit up any longer, she falls to the side. I predict that she'll be crawling by Christmas. Or at least be mobile in some way!

It has been so much fun feeding her the last couple of days. She really enjoys her baby food. She's been so happy eating and just gobbles everything right up! Today was squash and applesauce. She even ate the squash straight. Next week we'll be adding another solid feeding.

Well, I got Bethany her first ornament. It's a little glass snowman holding a wreath. I showed it to her and where I wrote her name and 2004 on the bottom. Every day I hold her up to the tree and say, "Where's your snowman, Bethany?" and she reaches right for him. It's so cute! Here he is:

100_2075.JPG


Well, we went to the beach (of course) last weekend and took our float into the water. Daddy held the float while Mommy and Bethany took a ride. We were having so much fun until some idiot kid whacked me in the head with his freakin' boogie board! I don't know why people even bring those to this beach because there are NO WAVES!!!! Anyway, his dad gave him a talking to, and his mom apologized like 20 minutes later and then they went back to acting stupid with the boards again.

I've started taking Bethany on walks in her stroller-not in the car seat. She looks so teeny in there! But she really likes it. She can see more and isn't strapped down as much.

I love the way she smiles at me when I start to sing to her.

No comments: