Monday, December 27, 2004

Thank you!

Thank you everyone for so many wonderful gifts. We had a very nice Christmas, even though we missed being home.

I took a 30 minute shower yesterday because I love my new WaterPik shower massager SO MUCH! I got comfy new shoes, nice new sheets for the bed, and I can't wait to watch Newsies, Catch Me if You Can, and Mary Poppins. Nathan is looking forward to watching Star Wars in digital quality! Of course I can't leave out my new Martin 000X1 guitar and method books to help me learn! Nathan also got comfy new shoes and the joystick he wanted. He wants to program it to use in one of his pieces. He also got two new aloha shirts so he'll fit in at work! He was also happy to get his flash drive so he can easily move files between computers. And of course, he can't wait to spend his iTunes cards!

Bethany received some great things as well. She got 12 books! Thank you SO MUCH!!! I can't wait to read them all to her. So far we've read "So Big!" and "Animal Kisses". She loves "So Big!". She also loves to eat the animals on Noah's Ark and loves to watch her Ocean Wonders Aquarium. We've listened to Baby Beethoven twice already and she loves bubbles! She got them in her stocking along with some bath toys (rubber duckies and a "swimming" turtle and dolphin). Also in her stocking were a shaker and some jingle bells. Now she's ready to play in the percussion section!

One gift that Bethany got has already made our lives easier! Her feeding chair!!! She LOVES it! And she really likes the mat that goes on the tray. It has numbers on one side and letters on the other. And both sides have pictures of food items to correspond to the letters and numbers. She's a much neater eater in the chair, too! We had dinner with one of Nathan's colleagues and his family and we were able to take the chair to feed Bethany there. Ah, so much easier!!

So here are a few pics of her with her gifts:


100_2402.JPG



100_2404.JPG



100_2407.JPG



100_2410.JPG



100_2418.JPG


Click any of them to see the rest.

Oh, I wanted to let you know that if you know anyone who wants to send Bethany any type of clothing, that she is still in her 0-3 month clothes. So if anyone wants to send clothes, don't send anything bigger than 3-6 month. She is just starting to wear her 3 month clothes and just swims in the 6 month. Thanks!

Merry Christmas again!

No comments: