Sunday, December 12, 2004

beach day

Today we went to a beach we've never been to before. It was really nice. To rough to go in the water, though. There were 10-12 footers today. The lifeguards were giving warnings about not going in the water without flippers or if you were inexperienced with waves like those. We got some really cute shots of Bethany, and some of the water (those we'll post in the next couple of days on the website). Here's one that Nathan took of her while holding her up over him:

100_2220.JPG


I told you that she's starting to sit up. Well, I was able to get a few shots today. Here's one:

100_2224.JPG


And one with the water behind her:

100_2221.JPG


And this one is when she woke up from her nap. She's in her bouncy seat and we rigged up a towel to really keep her in the shade:

100_2262.JPG


Sorry I haven't journaled in a while. Hopefully all of these shots will make up for that!

Thank you to everyone who has sent a gift to Bethany already. We can't wait for her to open them all on Christmas morning! Don't worry, we'll document everything! :)

Well, I must go to bed now. Hopefully we'll get those other pictures up soon! :)

No comments: