Friday, December 17, 2004

She touches everything!

So, I took Bethany out of the car yesterday to put her in her stroller at the store and she reached over and touched the tire of the car! So I started to pull her backward and she stuck her hand in the wheel well and got the side of her hand all black!

So she's really scooting around now. I compare it to a "mud crawl". You know like on Survivor or in the military where you have to pull yourself through the dirt under netting. And she's FAST! So far the things she sees that really get her going are the phone book and a sheet with orange and brown flowers on it. When she sees those things she gets this look on her face and moves as fast as she can to get there!

She loves the laundry room. I think she could sit in her stroller and watch the clothes spin around in the dryers for hours.

She also loves to look at all the Christmas wrapping paper. I think she may overlook what's actually under that paper she's so into it!

We tried the rice cereal again and now she'll eat it. She also ate chicken yesterday. Nathan said when she burped it smelled REALLY nasty!

Happy Birthday, Kristy!!!

No comments: