Tuesday, December 07, 2004

whew!

Crisis averted!! Bethany and I were in Wal-Mart today and at one point in the store I noticed that Ears had fallen out of her stroller (she's sitting in the stroller now, not in the car seat). So I picked him up and said, "Bethany, you need to hold on to Ears. We don't want to lose him." So eventually we left and we got out to the car and...NO EARS!! "Bethany, where's Ears? We need to retrace our steps!" So we went back into the store and went everywhere that we had been. I turned the corner in the Beauty section and there was a woman with Ears in her cart!! I said, "Ma'am, did you find that bunny?" She said, "Yes, I was just going to take him up front! When I saw him I knew he wasn't new and that somebody would come back looking for him." "Oh, thank you SO MUCH!!!", I said, and Bethany grinned so big! We found him!!! "We must take better care of Ears", I said. "He's your best friend."

Well, Bethany is really starting to sit up. Not long enough, though, for me to snap a picture!.

No comments: