Just a quick post to let you all know that pictures from the day of the wedding are now available. I know those in the family will be very interested in seeing these.
Connection in our room is a little spotty this morning. I had to come downstairs to post this. Amy or I will write more when we get back from today's activities. The WiFi in the rooms is supposed to be fixed then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, these pictures took my breath away! I am ready to book a ticket today for the Alps. So picture perfect, the picture of Amy & B in front of Mt Blanc looks photoshopped! I love the pic of B lying down in a shady spot while the wedding guests departed.
What great photos! It looks like the wedding was really beautiful. I hope you are enjoying yourselves!
Post a Comment