Saturday, July 14, 2007

On another note...

I have started to feel the baby move! It started happening right around the 17-week mark (which was this past Tuesday). It will only be a few more weeks before we (hopefully!) can see what we're having. I get tired of calling it "It". Bethany asks me quite frequently, "Mommy, what's the baby saying?" I can't wait until we can start feeling "it" move from the outside. I think that will be really neat for her.

I decided today that if I had been any more pregnant when we started this trip that I would not have made it to the end here. I am getting so tired so quickly the last several days. Don't worry; we've been taking it slow and stopping whenever I need to. Luckily, there are plenty of places to sit in the churches and the museums usually have a chair or a bench in each room!

No comments: