Today, Renaud wanted all of us up early to go up to Annecy for a trip to Les Gorges du Fier. This was very cool. Bethany really enjoyed this. You can see from the pictures how amazing it is. Bethany had a lot of fun climbing the rocks once we got through the Gorges part. Renaud helped Bethany throw a coin to make a wish. She wished that she would be a princess. How cute.
We then made our way into Annecy for lunch. We ate at a really good pizza place. The woman serving us turned out to be a little snooty, but, what can you do. It was still really yummy. The street market was neat. Aunt Mary bought some yummy cherries. I don't think I've had better. We had some ice cream after lunch and, as usual, B got it on herself. But she was cute.
On to the castle! Renaud next took us to the Castle of Menthon. We had a nice guided tour and the castle was beautiful. We weren't allowed to take any pictures inside. :( But Bethany later told us that her favorite room was the bedroom.
Renaud then took us the back way back to the chalet, through the mountains. I think we were all a little carsick afterward! Bethany, of course, slept the entire way home!
Monday, July 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Such lovely photos of your trip! I loved the blue cow and the giant thumb! :)
Post a Comment