Thursday, July 12, 2007

Day 18, Chur to Zurich

Today was our last day in Chur and then we were off to Zurich. We went to another small museum in town this morning (LOVING these small ones!). There was an exhibit of art by Geiger, which Nathan can go into more detail on. They had a great little place at the front of the museum for kids to sit and do art. Bethany loved this. She drew a flag (basically, horizontal stripes with one vertical one on the left, pretty good, I thought) and some rain.

Once we got to Zurich, B was out for almost 2 1/2 hours and so we just chilled in the room, watching more CNN. Now Nathan is out getting food to bring back up. I'm kind of looking forward to eating in rather than sitting in another restaurant with the B-meister. More tomorrow!

1 comment:

GClef1970 said...

If I haven't mentioned this already, you have really made me want to visit France and Switzerland! Before your trip, there was not a huge desire. If I ever DO get there, I'm calling YOU for tour guide advice.

One more thing: Nathan's photo captions CRACK ME UP!!!