Sorry I didn't post yesterday. Nathan was moving some stuff off of the computer to the bigger hard drive so I couldn't get on.
Anyway, last night (Saturday night) Bethany rolled over from back to front!!!!!!! It took her awhile to make that last part of the flip, but she got it! I knew all it would take was getting her butt over once she got on her side.
Today we went to a faculty housing gathering out under the Banyan tree (Mom, you know where I'm talking about) at the front of our complex. I should take a picture of the area and post it. I'll try to do that tomorrow. It was really nice. We met quite a few people and Bethany had a good time laying on the blanket under the tree.
We went to First Presbyterian Church of Honolulu today. It was a nice church. And Bethany did a very good job. A woman who was sitting behind us was very helpful. She showed us where the cry room was in case we needed it, and told me about MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers and Infants). They meet every other Monday night for Bible study. We still have a couple other churches that we want to go to. First Pres was just the closest.
Well, that's about all for now. More later!
Sunday, October 03, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment