Well, it's been really hot here this week. The trade winds have died. The little skinny tree out back doesn't even sway an inch. Today was a little better. It was bearable to stay inside.
She is still practicing her rolling over. She does it mostly when we're not watching. I was collecting laundry the other day and she was on her back in the living room when I went to get her laundry and when I came back out, she was on her tummy.
She's eating a little bit of cereal mixed with some fruit every day now. She doesn't eat enough to really fill up on it, but we're just practicing. Up until now we've just had applesauce. Tomorrow I'll think we'll try bananas. Mmmmm!
Well, I took some pics of her room. Here's a couple. You can see the rest on the web page:
And here's another cute one of her playing on the floor:
Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment