Friday, October 29, 2004

much better

Well, I'm so glad that Nathan is home and that the weekend is here. Let the countdown to Grandma and Grandpa's visit begin! 5 days!

We didn't have as much trouble nursing this week. She's just spending less time doing so. Which I'm okay with. I'm just gonna go with her flow!

I went to the mom's bible study at Hawaii Kai church this morning. It was really good. Truthfully, I didn't get a whole lot from the study today. I was a little preoccupied with Bethany (not ready to put her in a strangers' hands, yet) but it just felt good to be in a room with other women. I felt very comfortable and everyone was really nice.

Bethany is talking like crazy. And she's getting louder. And she's got the "scooch" down really well. If she would just push up off of her tummy, she would crawl. Her bottom half is going, but she just puts her head down (kind of like what Hope did when she was tired).

Well, today I spent $80 on a swim suit. I can't believe it. I don't think I've ever spent that much money even on a whole outfit. I was just tired of the "cheaper" suits and how they looked on me, and none of them had any closure across the back to...ahem..."support" me. So I found this one at Macy's and it is so cute and looks really nice on me, so we "made room" for me to get it. Now I can't wait to go to the beach (which we'll be doing a lot!)!

We're going to re-vamp the website a little bit, so, no pictures right now. Sorry. :( We're going to make a couple more albums to try to make the "at home" page a little lighter. We're also going to make a "my favorite things" page. So, stay tuned!!

Did you see Kerry with that Red Sox cap?

GO PRESIDENT BUSH!!!!!

Everyone go vote!! And while you're at it, choose BUSH!!

No comments: