After her "fun with mirror" last night, I had to go and buy a full length mirror today. Luckily, they were on sale at Kmart for $6!
Speaking of shopping, Bethany no longer falls asleep while I'm shopping. She looks around the entire time. When we were walking through the baby section she just talked non-stop. She did the same thing when she saw the brightly colored sarongs near the swimsuits. She never used to talk in a store. I would try to get her to and she wouldn't. Today, she talked the whole time we were in Kmart. If you can imagine, it sounds something like this, "uuooooo, uuooooo". Does that make sense? All the while she is sort of craning her neck and raising her eyebrows. And she does it like twenty times. Then she smiles at me and squeaks.
She is getting very frustrated with being horizontal. Most of the time when she is fussy, all we have to do is hold her up in a sitting position. She likes the stacking toy from Grandma. Although she can't handle the actual stacking yet, she does like to hit it!
And thanks for the shirt, Aunt Dayna! We'll have a picture for you tomorrow!
While she was in her swing today, she grabbed on to one of the links on the tray with her left hand and batted at the frog hanging above her with her right hand. She also has really started staring at the chasing bee and butterfly around the sun. Here's a pic for reference:
I can't believe she was ever this small:
UPDATE!!
My husband is so cool. After reading what I posted he did this:
hear Bethany talk
Click on the link to hear her beautiful voice!
No comments:
Post a Comment