Today was pretty icky. It still is, actually. It rained ALL DAY. It is raining right now.
I did manage to get to the store and bought Bethany a couple of CD's. One is called "Songs Kids Love to Sing: 25 Toddler Songs" which include songs like "Are you sleeping", The Wheels on the Bus", "Itsy Bitsy Spider", "Deep and Wide", etc. and the other is "Songs Kids Love to Sing: 25 Sunday School Songs" which include "Arky Arky", "The B-I-B-L-E", "God is so Good", "I'm in the Lord's Army", "Trust and Obey", "Father Abraham", etc. I was so excited! So we listened to the Sunday School one today and she really liked it!
She is really grabbing stuff. She held onto a rattle for a couple of minutes today. And she's starting to grab her feet!
We're planning on visiting a church this Sunday. We'll let you know how it goes!
Happy Birthday, Uncle Michael!!
Saturday, October 02, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment