So, I've been on a big chocolate milk kick here the last week or so. Only, I have to buy like the Publix chocolate milk. It's not the same as making it myself. I don't know why. Bethany saw it, though, so she wanted some. I mixed it half and half with plain milk. Tonight she was drinking plain milk and she says, "I LOVE plain milk. And I also love chocolate milk. But I wanted plain milk this time."
When we dropped Nathan off to teach his class this evening Bethany asked where he was going. I told her that he had to go teach the students in his class. B says, "Is Daddy a teacher?" "Yes" "Is he going to teach them how to walk in a line?" Uh... "And how to play on the playground?" Um, sure... :)
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aw, were Stetson so easy. I think I could have handled learning how to walk on a line. And hey -- what about playground time? I certainly could have used some of that after Sophomore theory.
Post a Comment