
There is a white arrow in the middle (it looks more like a spot on here) that points to where you should look. You are looking at the rear end and the legs are wide open!
Well, if you haven't guessed....It's a girl!!!! You can tell by the absence of boy parts! Okay here are a couple more pics. I call this "skeletor" (we had a skeletor pic of B, too):

And here is one that the sonographer outlined her eyes and nose. You can also see her waving at you (the baby, not the sonographer!):

So Bethany is pretty happy to be getting a little sister. She's told us all along that she wanted the baby to be a girl. She was simply not interested in having a brother.
So that's it! No more suspense. And we can finally start saying "she" and "her" instead of "it". I hate the "it" stage. And when we decide for sure on a name, we can start calling her by her name.
----------------------
We plan on moving Bethany to a twin bed before the baby comes. She is currently in the day bed stage of her crib. So since we'll need the crib again, we'll be moving her to a twin. Bethany has the CUTEST curtains (made by Nahna) in her room, but they are really hard to match stuff to.

Well, a couple of weeks ago I saw these sheets at Target:

And I fell in love with them! Which is hard for me because I am really picky. So, even though we don't have a mattress yet, or the bed painted (it's Nathan's old bed, dark stain, I want to paint it white) I went ahead and bought them because I like them so much! Bethany likes them, too, it wasn't just me deciding! :) I plan on getting a solid color comforter (probably pink or purple) to go with it. We also need to paint her walls still. Again, hard to decide on a color with so many to choose from in the curtains.
I don't think I've made a post this long in quite awhile!
Don't get used to it. :)
1 comment:
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
Post a Comment