Wednesday, January 18, 2006

tag of fours

Okay, I know, house update is coming. But I haven't even taken recent pictures yet, so for now, something fun. My friend Katie tagged me.

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. 1999-2005: Band Director. Loved it. Will most likely go back once I'm done having kids.
2. 1996-current: Working for my inlaws.
3. 1996-1998: Student musician during Christmas season at Magic Kingdom.
4. One summer in HS I worked in a gift shop at Sea World.

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. The Princess Bride
2. The Wedding Singer
3. Sleepless in Seattle
4. tie: Ocean’s 11 or Usual Suspects

Four places you have lived:
1. Orlando, FL
2. Chicago (Evanston), IL
3. Honolulu, HI
4. DeLand, FL

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Gilmore Girls
2. LOST
3. Any Law & Order
4. Airline

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Washington, D.C.
2. Linville, N.C.
3. Denver / Colorado Springs, CO
4. Honolulu, HI (since the move there and back drained our bank account, we've decided to consider a 10-month vacation) :)

Four websites I visit daily:
1. drudgereport.com
2. everyone's blogs
3. many SAI sites
4. amazon.com

Four of my favorite foods:
1. pizza
2. filet mignon (medium WELL)
3. peanut butter and chocolate together on anything (I second this, Katie)
4. my mom's pot roast

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. in bed
2. in the tub (again, I second Katie, but only if it's a jacuzzi tub)
3. the beach if it was warmer
4. in bed

I don't know anybody to tag! Feel free to leave your fours in my comments, though.

No comments: