Sunday, April 17, 2005

New techniques and first love???

By the way, here is a pic of her in that hat I got for $.97.

100_2935.JPG


100_2941.JPG


We put Bethany in her tulip dress for church this morning and it's hard to crawl in a dress. So she got to practice all morning crawling on her hands and feet. She's been doing it since we got home, even though we took her dress off after lunch! Hopefully, this will help her start walking.

At church this morning, Bethany got her firt kiss from a little boy named Benny. He looks maybe 16-18 months old. He was walking and when we picked her up he kept pointing at her, waving at her and saying, "baby!". He loved her, I guess. But apparantly that wasn't the only attention she got. The workers said that all of the boys loved her. What a flirt. Does this mean we have to start worrying already?

She's been doing a lot of practice standing alone. She'll pull up on something and then lean back and stay there for a few seconds. Then, she slowly goes down to a squat, and then sit. I know the day is coming when she all of a sudden takes off.

Ok, so she has a new skill, but you'll have to wait to find out what it is. But I'll warn you now, when I post it, it is not for the faint of heart!

Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with Melanie; anxious to know what the 'new skill' is. I'm especially curious since you said it is not for the faint of heart. When will we know?????????

Amy said...

uh uh, you can't know yet!

Hopefully we'll post it tonight (which means you may see it tomorrow).

hehe!!!

Anonymous said...

Is she climbing things like bookshelves or kitchen cabinets?

Hey, I'm getting ready to send you an email.