Tuesday, April 12, 2005
growing up
So, we're at the age now where she gets REALLY mad if I take something from her. It's full blown now. I used to be able to switch what she had for something else, but that doesn't work anymore. She just screams and has to just get over it on her own. Sometimes a toy that plays music or talks helps or if I just get out a book and start reading to her. But, then, sometimes the book is the problem. I was at Border's today and wanted to buy a book for her. I picked up Touch and Feel Pets. One of the pages is for the cat and it has "whiskers" coming out of the page to feel. Well, I was showing her the book and one of the whiskers was missing so I wanted to put it back and get another one. As soon as I took it from her she started wailing! Luckily, she did calm down when I gave her the other one. Whew! But I only gave the cashier enough time to scan the book and then I gave it right back to Bethany. She really likes it. And most of the afternoon she kept saying, "Ca", like she was trying to say "cat". Now, I don't know if she realizes what "cat" is because she was just saying it randomly, not to a picture of a cat. But, it's cute anyway! She would just look at me so hard and then go, "CA!". So cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment