Well, I think we lost the only hat that fits Bethany right now. She has such a big head. Anyway, we had a little FSU floppy hat from my niece and we had it at the beach last weekend, but can't find it anywhere! So, I was at Old Navy today, just to look and see how much their hats were to maybe buy one next week. I found this cute little bucket hat (I'll take a pic tomorrow) that was on clearance for $2.99! AND, I had a gift card from my friend Heather that still had a couple of bucks on it, so I only paid $.97 for the hat!!! Woo-hoo!! What a deal!
She's been waving for a while now, but today, she would wave back at me when I wave at her! It's so cute! And she laughs when she hears other people laughing. Even on TV. So funny!
Should I start a countdown?...43 days!
Let Cookie Monster eat his cookies!
Friday, April 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment