What is it that makes my heart so full when I watch her playing? She loves looking at books and I just love watching her with her touch and feel books. She turns each page and knows just where to touch on each page. I guess it just amazes me that she knows how to do that. And I love watching her play by herself in her room picking up different toys or friends and talking to herself (or them). And I love that she thinks I'm funny.
Of course, I'm sitting here having a moment and now she's going to have a little temper tantrum! That's okay, I still love her!
Wednesday, April 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was just thinking yesterday about you changing the picture on the main page. I was hoping you'd put one with the bath towel there. When that's the first thing you see, it just makes you smile. See you soon.
Love ~ Mom
Post a Comment