Wednesday, February 02, 2005

tags and pacifiers

Whenever I see a 3 or 4 year old child with a binkie in their mouth I thank Jesus that we have already weaned Bethany off of a binkie. I can't imagine having a child that old and still having to keep track of one of those.

She has discovered the tags on her toys. I was wondering when that would happen. When I see her doing that I remember watching my niece, Hope, as she would play with the tags on her toys. She just studies it so hard and then sticks it in her mouth and sucks on it for a couple of minutes. Then she'll take it out and do it all over again.

Here are some pictures of her nose. The first one is Sunday at the beach (the day she fell):

100_2554.JPG


Next is one this morning, it's a little more brown:

100_2581.JPG


And this is from this afternoon. It was looking a little purple:

100_2583.JPG


We have another ultrasound tomorrow. Nothing to be concerned about. Just one of many she'll have to keep an eye on what her kidneys are doing.

Happy Anniversary, Grandma and Grandpa!

No comments: