Bethany LOVES the laundry room! She loves to watch the clothes spin around in the dryers. Today she was just talking up a storm when we went over there. She also just loves being outside. Whenever I buckle her in her stroller she waits eagerly for me to open the front door. When I do she gets the BIGGEST grin on her face! Then she starts babbling when the breeze is real strong. She loves it so much! Yesterday afternoon it was so beautiful that after she woke up from her nap I put a sheet down in the grass out our back door and she just crawled and rolled around and played and had so much fun. Then, when Nathan came home, he came around back and when she saw him she again made a beeline for him. I was laying on my side between them so she crawled up me to get to him and he said, "Can I have a kiss?" and puckered up and she kissed him!!! It melted my heart. Now, she doesn't know how to make a kissy face yet. Either that or she just really likes the open mouthed kiss. She does it to her animals and to herself in the mirror, but has rarely done it to one of us. Especially when asked. It was so adorable.
Her favorite thing to do right now is pull all of the DVD's off the shelf. There's a picture of it on her website.
She is talking like crazy today. After her nap this morning she just crawled around in her crib talking. When I finally went in to get her, she was standing up, stroking the wall and blabbing. Then after I picked her up she wanted to see the cross stitch on the wall next to her bed. It's a little girl with the saying, "To have a daughter is to know special joy". My mom made it and it hung in my room as a little girl and we brought it here to hang in Bethany's room. She really likes it, I guess because she kept wanting to touch it!
Happy Birthday, Nahna!!!!
Tuesday, February 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment