She did this the other day. She crawled under the dining room table and stood up at one of the chairs. Crazy!
She said "da-da" or some form of that quite clearly today. Sometimes it was just one "da", sometimes "da-da" or "di-da". And I think she is making the connection of who "da-da" is. She said it a LOT and ONLY before Nathan left for work and once he got home.
Bethany had her first grocery cart ride today. She had so much fun! I think she liked being up higher to see stuff and also to look at me to show me she was enjoying herself.
I have this picture of myself with my brother, Michael, and my sister, Susan in a frame on a table by the front hall (it's from the pictures we had done Christmas 1999). I forget what I was doing with Bethany, but I was holding her to walk somewhere and as we went passed the table she squealed at the picture! So I stopped and said, "That's Uncle Michael and Aunt Susan and Mommy". And she looked at each person so intently. I've got to get pictures out to show her more people. It's just with digital cameras, I don't have many printed pictures of other family members unless I drag out the wedding albums.
Our little girl is growing up so fast! (sniff) :)
1 comment:
thanks for all the juice info from mom and Katie. Now I'm glad that she'll drink just water!
Post a Comment