So this morning Bethany woke up at 5:45. Ugh! She would not go back to sleep. Nathan changed her diaper, I nursed her, and she just wouldn't go back to sleep! She keept making these little grunts, and I had a thought. So at 6:30 when we just ran out of ideas, Nathan got up with her and let me sleep another hour. When he came to get me at 7:30 he said that she had pretty firm poop. Yep, I thought so. At our last doctor's visit, Dr. Meyers said to give her prunes if she had a problem. So I bought some to have just in case. Well, we needed them today! I thought for sure it would be a struggle to get her to eat them. But, no! She loved them!! She hasn't been happier to eat anything else! That was the fastest I'd ever seen her eat! So, yea for prunes!!
Sweet potatoes, on the other hand, have not gone over. She just doesn't like them. She makes a face with the first bite, then just won't even open her mouth after that! Okay, no sweet potatoes!
So I went to MOPS today at First Pres and had such a blast! This group is more social than the moms bible study I go to at Hawaii Kai. They meet 2 times a month for different activities. Today was spa day! I got a chair massage and it was so great! All the ladies were so nice and loved Bethany. Several of them took turns with her while I had my massage! There was another woman there with whom I had a nice conversation. She has a 5 month old. It was nice to have someone to talk to about the different stuff our babies are doing. Next month we're having a cookie exchange.
When we got home today, Bethany had her sock half off and the end was completely soaked in slobber! Ick!
Nathan has a concert tonight. Good luck, Daddy!!
Monday, November 22, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment