Tuesday, November 16, 2004

honolulu, the new windy city!

So last night the wind was crazy! And this morning on the news (it will usually say "trade winds 10-15 mph") it said "trade winds 20-35+. WHAT?!?! There is a tree down next to our neighbors apartment. Now it's not a huge tree, but geez!

It rained a lot yesterday but I got this picture:

100_2043.JPG


Click on it to see more like it!

Bethany LOVES carrots! See?

100_2048.JPG


And I didn't have to cover them up with anything. She just ate them up! She grabs the spoon, or my hand, now to put it in herself. And, since I bought the silicone covered spoons, I think she likes to chew on them.

I just found out that my friend, Tricia, is pregnant! Yeah!!!!!

Bethany is enjoying sitting with us when we eat dinner. She loves to watch the food go from plate to mouth. She even tried some tomato sauce on the end of my finger tonight.

She really likes to sleep on her side or tummy these days. She can get into some funky positions:

100_2042.JPG


What will we do with her?

No comments: