Monday, June 25, 2007

We made it!

Well, we're here! I'm not going to write much right now because je suis très fatigué!!!! It is now a little after 7:30PM and we just returned from the Eiffel Tower. We took a bunch of pictures but we will post them later, when we are not so fatigué. Bethany is konked out on the bed right now and Nathan went to try to find a little store to get some fruit. I'll sit down and give you all the gory details of the trip a little later. Right now, I'm going to lay down!

4 comments:

GClef1970 said...

J'espère que vous avez un temps fantastique! (Je suis très jaloux!)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your pictures! I hope you are really enjoying your trip!
-Heather

Unknown said...

Tenga un buen rato en Francia. Tome muchos cuadros.

Amy said...

Melissa - Merci beaucoups!

Matt - I have no idea what you said! :) Oddly enough, I didnt travel with my Spanish/English dictionary! It looks similar to Melissa's comment, though, so I'll take a risk and say, "Muchos Gracias!"