Well, we leave for France in just 3 days! I can't believe that it's here already. It seems like we've been planning forever and it seemed so far off and now here it is! I haven't packed ANYTHING yet, is that bad?
If you were around during our Toronto trip last summer you know that we kept a daily blog of what we were doing since we couldn't call anyone. Well, we're going to do that again this time. Only it probably won't be daily since we'll be gone for 3 weeks! But keep checking in if you want an update on what we're doing.
Okay, I think that's it. Say a prayer for safe (and sane) travel and for safety while we're there. And keep checking back for updates and pictures!
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Have fun on your trip!
-Heather
FRANCE!!! How fun!! Have a wonderful time. Looking forward to seeing all of the beautiful pictures.
Post a Comment