So we've been going to a church here in DeLand for about 2 months and we're still new enough that there are workers in the toddler nursery that haven't seen Bethany yet. Yesterday was one of those days.
When we went to pick up Bethany after church I spoke to Ashley, one of the workers, for a few minutes. She started off by saying how cute Bethany is. Then she said since she hadn't met Bethany before that she introduced herself. This is her explanation of how the conversation went:
A: Hi, my name is Ashley.
B: I'm Bethany and (pointing to her new friend) this is Sophia and I'm two (holds up two fingers).
A: Wow, you're very well spoken!
B: That's because I'm a princess!
Yes, she is (despite any attempt on our part to avoid it!).
Monday, November 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment