Friday, November 24, 2006

It's beginning...

...to look a lot like Christmas! I started putting stuff out for Christmas today. The first thing Bethany said when she saw the tree was, "I LOVE it!" She then helped me put up some ornaments. I put out her little toy nativity and she's in her room playing with it right now. I also found a mini tree (about 8" tall) WITH lights (!) at Target for $2.50! It was in the dollar spot. So that is in her room, too. I saw some pretty cute mini tree ornaments at Big Lots so I'll probably go get a few for her to decorate her tree. We found some window clings that are SUPER cute at Target. Bethany put those on the sliding glass door in the dining room. It looks really cute. I love how excited she gets. I'll have a few pictures up soon of her helping decorate.

No comments: