Friday, September 30, 2005

sorry

I know, I know, it's been too long. Sorry. But, I have a bunch to update!

First of all, at her doctor's appointment last week, Bethany was 31" tall and 19 pounds! I know, only 19 pounds! The doctor said that it was okay since she is so active. She was all over that office. There was a jungle wallpaper on the bottom of the wall and she kept walking up to it..."Lie! roar...Bish!...Ooh Ooh Ooh! (monkey)...Bird! teet teet!..." She was so cute. So that's about it. No, wait. She got three shots. One in each arm and one in her left leg. She screamed and screamed. I finally got her to calm down by saying, "Look, you got a sticker (the round snoopy band-aid on her leg)!" She calmed down immediately. Then all day long she was pointing at her leg saying, "ticker, ticker!" It was traumatic that evening when it fell off in the shower.

Bethany's new favorite show is JoJo's Circus. It is such a cute show and whenever she picks up the remote she says, "JoJo!" She dances to the music and follows along with most of what JoJo does. It's so cute!

Well, the naps haven't been as great as that one a couple of weeks ago. Only 2 hours max. She keeps waking up poopy. Even if she's already pooped that day. She'll get used to the new schedule though, right? Even her poops?

She also is really starting to love all kinds of food. I'd have to say, though, that her favorites are cheese and pickles. Just like her mom! She freaks out whenever she sees a pickle and she'll eat anything with cheese. I'm trying to find good ways for her to have the food she likes. Instead of buying regular mac-n-cheese I bought this brand called Annie's. It's organic. Wheat shell pasta and cheddar. The ingredients say, "Whole wheat pasta and white cheddar cheese". Isn't that awesome! No preservatives or funky chemicals. No, I'm not turning into a freaky liberal wacko, don't worry. I'm just trying to give her good food. And I found it at Target!

Well, that's all I can think of right now. More later!

No comments: