Thursday, May 12, 2005

fun/odd day

We had a pretty good day today. Bethany must be going through a growth spurt or something because she napped for a total of 4 hours today. Woo-hoo! Anyway, we went across the street after she woke up from her am nap to go to the store. I bought a box of zwieback toast, have you heard of it? Bethany loved it! She was so cute eating it while I fixed her lunch. After lunch we went to the mall to pick up some Clinique stuff and the Royal Hawaiian Band was playing on the stage. She watched and listened intently and even clapped for them a few times. Then after we got off of the elevator to go out to the car, this older japanese woman waved at Bethany - RIGHT in her FACE! I mean her hand was like, an inch from her nose. Hello! You don't have to get THAT close! The time we left was past her naptime so I just gave her her bottle as I drove home. She drank the whole thing by herself and then fell asleep. What a good girl. She then slept for 2 hours and 15 minutes. Ahhhhh.

15 days!!!!

No comments: