On Monday, Mommy and Aunt Dayna took me to the Sea Life Park. It was great! I got to see all of my friends from Moppets (the babies from Mommy's MOPS group) and all kinds of neat animals. I LOVED the turtles, and the big aquarium with all the fish and stingrays. I also really liked the dolphins and the sea lions. Mommy got me a cool fish at the gift shop. I'll show you a picture of him later.
On Tuesday, we did some light shopping. We were all really exhausted. I mean, take a look at me on the way home Monday from the Sea Life Park:
Today, we went to our usual beach, Ala Moana Beach Park. It was great. We all went in the water and Mommy and Aunt Dayna zoomed me back and forth in my float. Then Mommy spun me in circles. It was so fun! Mommy and Aunt Dayna got a little sunburned, though. They were very unhappy with the sunscreen they used. I had a great time playing in the sand, too. I don't really care to eat it anymore, but digging is fun. I loved how it felt to crawl in the sand. That was really fun. Aunt Dayna got this shot of me:
Well, tomorrow we're going to Pearl Harbor. Mommy said we get to go on a boat ride. Yay! Then we'll do some more shopping. Whew! I hope I don't wear them out. More soon!
Love,
B
No comments:
Post a Comment