Bethany is so crazy. She just is doing so much! Yesterday she figured out how to get down after pulling herself up. She used to just wait until she fell, or she would start to cry until one of us came to get her. Well, yesterday she was standing up at the chair by the computer and she held on with her right hand and bent down until her left hand touched the floor and then sat down! Now she does it all the time! Tonight she kept crawling back and forth between me and Nathan. I was sitting on the floor and Nate in his chair with his feet on the ottoman. She would crawl up the ottoman and squeal at Nathan's feet, then climb down and crawl over to me. Then she would crawl up me and put her hands on my shoulders, squeal, then climb down and go back to the ottoman! She did that at least 5 times.
She has become such a ham. It used to take forever to get her to look at us and then to smile when we took her picture. Now, as soon as she hears the camera turn on, she looks right at it and grins. Kind of like this:
And then she totally came after the camera tonight. I got this shot of her:
I haven't gotten many pictures of her sleeping. But I got this one last night!
And because of her love of fish, Nathan put the virtual aquarium (from the "Finding Nemo" DVD) on the tv:
I've started indicating when I update a page on her website. I'll leave it for a few days since some of you may not see it everyday.
Okay, that's about it. Not too much other excitement around here.
No comments:
Post a Comment