Wednesday, November 14, 2007

something worked!

Bethany LOVES quesadillas. I've tried putting chicken or beans in them and she won't eat them that way. She likes them with cheese ONLY (as she prefers most things!). Well, while I was at Publix today I stopped in the baby aisle and picked up a jar of pureed chicken. I spread it (very thinly) on the tortilla before putting on the cheese. SHE'S EATING IT!!!!!!! She has no idea what I did! Halleluia!!!!! Next time she wants mac 'n cheese, I may try putting some pureed squash or something in the pot! I hope that this isn't a one-time experiment gone right. It better keep on working!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm glad it worked! :)

Jen @ SecondCitySoiree said...

Wow, you're a stealthy mom!

GClef1970 said...

I wonder if that would work with Conor! That kid will NOT eat any meat except pepperoni and bacon (can you say, processed?!) Conor would live on quesadillas if I let him. Way to go, Mommy!