Tuesday, November 06, 2007
sick
Well, it never fails. I have 3-4 days of lots of work to do and as soon as I get a day off, bam!, I get sick. The change in weather probably aggravated it, too. Bethany is even a little stuffy, but not acting sick. I, however, feel like my head is about to explode. I have pictures that I need to post from the Fall Festival that we went to (rather than the traditional trick-or-treating). We've been so busy since that night I haven't had a chance, and now this. But I can't hardly even see what I'm typing right now, my eyes are so blurry! I'll try again later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh mannn... you just solidified for me that I am getting sick, then. I kept hoping it was allergies (knowing full well that the scratchy throat and pure exhaustion out of nowhere could be nothing other than a cold). Bleh. Hungry Howie's spiked the pizza with the influenza virus. It's a conspiracy!!
Post a Comment