Okay, so Nathan and I have been sick most of this week. I came down with it Saturday night and Nathan did on Monday night. It's been pretty bad around here. Bethany seems to have fully recovered, though. She's as active as ever. Yesterday driving Nathan to work she was jabbering in the back and I said, "You know, I almost forgot how talkative and active she really is". She's just been out of it. Anyway, so Nathan and I are finally starting to recover. The plus side of being sick and not being able to eat until yesterday is that I lost 3.2 pounds this week. My total is an even 30. I can't believe it. I'll probably go back up a little next week, but let me bask in my 30 pounds right now. I am down 3 sizes. The size I am currently wearing, I have not worn since my freshman year of college - eek - 10 years ago. Funny thing is, I weighed about 20 pounds less in that size before. Makes me wonder if sizing has changed, or if my weight is just distributed differently now. :) Now, according to that chart that shows your "ideal" weight according to your height and age, I could still lose 15 pounds! I can't imagine being another 15 pounds lighter. I'm pretty happy where I am right now but I'll keep working toward that goal. It would be interesting to see myself at that weight. Now that we're all getting better, Bethany and I can start bike riding again. I took her one day a few weeks ago, but that was before she got sick. So, hopefully, being able to go for a ride will help the rest of the weight come off a little bit faster. I just have to commit to doing it everyday - make it part of our routine.
So, yeah me! Hopefully I won't put much back on for next week. Cross your fingers for me!
Thursday, February 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment