She is just talking up a storm. I can't believe it. Most of the time (amazingly) I understand what she is saying! I guess that's a mom thing.
We bought a new camera so new pictures will be coming soon, yay!
Today something really funny happened. Bethany knows what a bus is and whenever we pass one on the road she yells out, "bus!!" Today we were walking out of Linens N Things and a Ford Expedition drove by and she pointed at it and yelled, "BUS!" Haha! I just said, "Yeah, I know, it looks like a bus, doesn't it?" How cute. Also, for some reason she has a Pavlov reaction to the word "color". Whenever she hears the word she says, "yellow" (lellow). She knows many colors. She can look through her color book and recognize red, yellow, blue, green, purple, white, black and brown. So you can point to an object and she'll tell you the color. But whenever you say, "what color?" she says, "yellow" (lellow). Oh, well.
And...we will finally be in our home next week! YAY!!!! Next Tuesday we will be residents of DeLand. We are sooooooooooo excited!
Wednesday, August 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment