Monday, June 27, 2005

I love wireless!

Okay, so it's going to be a lot easier for me to keep up with the blogging now. Nathan and I got cable modem service so now I don't feel bad about sitting on the internet for 30-45 minutes to do all of my surfing and blogging. Before, I was taking up the phone line and hording my dad's computer. Now I don't have to do that!

Okay, so it's been almost a month since I last posted! There is so much to say! Let me see if I can sum-up. We've been going to Grandma and Grandpa's house every weekend to visit and go swimming. She has had so much fun! She loves to sit on the side and "jump" into the water to me. And this past weekend she did it for Grandma. She really loves to go swimming. We also went swimming at Aunt Susan and Uncle Ricky's apartment. She had so much fun. And there was another baby there. She was 7-months old. They had fun looking at each other and touching hands. They were so cute.

Bethany has started building a vocabulary. So far she can say: mama, dada, papa, nahna, cat, dog, bird, star, fish, turtle, hi, bye-bye, no-no, bubble, and frog. She just "talks" up a storm. She also has all 4 of her front teeth in now. 3 of them all came in at the same time. Poor girl! She's been a trooper, though. Not much complaining.

She still isn't quite walking yet. We got her on video a couple of weeks ago taking seven steps. But that was the last time. She cruises around like a pro, but just won't do it by herself yet.

We think Bethany is going through a growth spurt. She's been pigging out lately, and on Friday, she took TWO 2-hour and 45 minute naps! She is sleeping a lot!

So the big birthday is coming up. We're having a little party for her on the 9th. It should be fun, I hope! :)

Well, I think that might do it for now. I promise to keep this more up to date now!

No comments: