Anyway! Kid growth update: Bethany got on the Publix scale and she weighs 33 pounds! She finally broke 30!! She'll look back at this and wonder why I kept everyone up to date on her weight. How long will I continue to do that???
Penny had her 4 month check up yesterday. 13 1/2 pounds, 24 inches! She is such a cutie and smiles at everything. If you are ever mad about something, just come over here and let her look at you. You won't stay mad for long!
So here are some pics -
Bethany after her dance recital:
Bethany and her friend Michael J at the splash pad in the zoo:
Me and the girls after performing on a recital of music by women composers:

B doing a performance after that recital. This is her pose:
A cute one of Penny:
Another cute one of Penny:
This one is random. This spider was in my car a couple of weeks ago. He was smaller than my thumbnail and was very jumpy. If anyone knows what kind of spider it is, I would love to know!:
Sorry I haven't had time to post any pictures on the website recently. I will have more time once all of the concerts are done with next weekend. Yay!!!!!
Also - I have finally finished working on my SAI Chapter website. If you're interested in seeing my AWESOME work, go here. I'm very proud of myself. Of course, I have a lovely husband who gives me a little bit of help...
5 comments:
She is so precious in that dance outfit! I have to say, she sure does have a cute friend! Very handsome little man...... :) I got nothin' for ya on the spider, though.
You're going to laugh. It is called a green jumping spider. Guess that would explain the jumpiness. LOL
I love the SAI website! It looks great! And hey - how come we weren't invited to the zoo? ;-)
I think it's a green lynx spider indigenous to florida for pest control in crops. All the articles I found on green jumping spiders were indigenous to Australia. Ricardo found one on Jackson's carseat the other day. Agh!!
The kids look so cute! The SAI website looks great as well. Wonderful job!
-Heather
You look amazing in that red dress!
Post a Comment