Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Soooooooo Big!

Penny's two month check up today:
11 lbs 9.5 oz
23 inches long

She has gone from 50th %ile to 75th %ile. Maybe I won't have the same clothing problems with her as I did/do with Bethany!

Speaking of, I just today put Bethany's 2T clothes in a bin (though she does still have some 2T pants and skirts in her drawer). She'll be 4 in July. She has a pretty long torso and long legs, but her waist is SOOOOOOOOO tiny. I can't buy any of those cute 2-piece outfits. She can almost wear 4T tops/dresses, but so many pants/skirts she is still kindof in between 2T and 3T. Ugh.

Penny has been sleeping through the night for several weeks now. That's probably thanks to having to give her a bottle of formula at night. She's a pretty sporadic eater during the day and then around 5PM wants to do nothing but eat. I feel like I just can't keep up with her (and don't really feel like nursing for 4 straight hours). So now I nurse her after bath time and then she has 2-4 oz of formula, then to bed. Obviously it's not a problem (even her ped. said so) since she is growing just fine.

Anybody see the eclipse tonight? It's really cloudy here. Hoping to get a break.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was too cloudy for us to see the eclipse - I went outside a couple of times and couldn't find the moon anywhere.

Penny is so cute! She's a healthy girl!