Wow, who would have thought that finding time to blog while having a 7 week old and a 3 1/2 year old would be so difficult?????
Sorry for the slow updating. And sorry for the lack of pictures. Our camera is busted. All we get on the display is white. It will still take pictures, but it's not the same when you can't see! I do have some, though, and I'll post them soon.
Yesterday my friend, Sharla, and I witnessed the first time Bethany has "fed" a baby-doll; if you know what I mean. It was so cute! I remember when another friend, Joline, told me about her daughter doing the same thing. I was kind of wondering when she might start doing that!
Bethany has been doing pretty well with the whole baby thing. She has good days and not-so-good days. Even at school. Monday her teacher told me that it has been taking a little more prodding than usual to get her to do her work. Today she told me that she was her normal self again. I imagine it will be like this for her for awhile.
Okay, let me go work on those pictures. I'll let you know here once I've got them up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment